Steal the Look: Kristin Chenoweth at the TONY Awards
For this past weekend’s Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall, Deborah Watson styled the always gorgeous Kristin Chenoweth in a Zac Posen gown that flowed like liquid silver.
To complete her look for the red carpet, celebrity hairstylist Jonathan Hanousek created a flirty bob. Here’s how to steal the look:
1. Prep the hair with a few sprays of CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner.
2. Blow dry the hair using a medium round brush and the CHI Touch 2 Dryer on a low ionic setting to achieve maximum shine and volume
3. Using the CHI G2 Flat Iron, start at the nape and flat iron the hair flipping the ends just a bit.
4. Mist the hair with Farouk Royal Treatment Rapid Shine Spray over the entire head and used a wide tooth comb to smooth and shape.
5. To finish, tuck one side behind the ear, then use a round brush to refine and create her side swept bangs. Finally, use Biosilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray Firm Hold to keep everything in place.