Steal the Look: Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s gorgeous Oscars red carpet hair!
Tonight, at the Academy Awards, CLEAR Scalp & Hair celebrity stylist Jen Atkin (one of my major hair crushes, I won’t lie!), styled the gorgeous Jenna Dewan-Tatum for the red carpet.
Want to steal the look? Here’s a step-by-step breakdown!
“The Oscars are a great time for my clients to get glammed. Jenna’s dress had so much detail and texture that I wanted to make sure to show off the collar and neckline. With the dress being so pretty, I wanted the hair to stay off her face, but to still have soft movement. I wanted her hair to look breeze blown, but still keep it up and off the dress,” Atkins says.
1. “To get this look at home, I love starting this style by washing hair with Clear Scalp & Hair’s Strong Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner. It nourishes scalp and hair, while protecting it from any styling tools.”
2. After washing, rough dry hair with hands, and smooth out the ends with a Sonia Kashuk Brush.
3. Set your part, then flat iron hair, from mid-lengths to ends using the GHD Tri-Zone flat iron.
4. Pull hair into a ponytail and let pieces fall as they may.
5. Tease the ponytail for fullness and pin into a bun. You can use a brush to lightly tease at the crown for soft fly-aways.
6. Finish with a light veil of Oribe’s Superfine Hairspray.
The hair plays against that incredible dress so well. What are some of your favorite looks tonight?