Steal the Look: Ashley Greene at the iHeartRadio Music Awards
Rock red carpets are always among the most fun — with the most daring looks — and Ashley Greene looked hot at the first-ever iHeartRadio Music Awards.
Celebrity stylist Richard Collins created Ashley’s tousled waves.
“The look I create is always inspired by the dress,” said Collins. “With Ashley’s chic, geometric white dress, I wanted her hair to be a bit edgier with lots of movement and texture, while also playing off of the fun atmosphere of the music awards.”
Here’s Richard’s tips to achieving this effortlessly chic look at home:
1. Mist dry hair with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray to protect hair from heat styling but also keep it soft and shiny
2. Then, take a two inch section of hair and twist it. Wrap the twist around the barrel of a 1.5” curling iron, leaving out the ends to keep the look a bit edgier
3. Twist and curl the whole head section by section. Keep some pieces straighter, especially around the hairline, to create a more tousled look
4. After curling each section, spray Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo at the root to give hair a boost of body and texture
5. Finish with Herbal Essences Naked Flexible Hold Spritzer to keep waves in place, but still leave them soft and touchable