Steal the look: Allison Williams in Avon at Golden Globes
Allison Williams looked sultry and sexy on the red carpet for the Golden Globes this evening.
For Allison Williams’ Golden Globes red carpet look, Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen wanted a look that would play well with Allison’s beautiful black and white gown. Her look, classic smokey eye paired with a soft pink lip. Here’s how to get the look.
- Next, she played up Allison’s baby blue eyes with a classic smokey eye using Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Urban Skyline.
- Lauren lined her eyes with Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black and then coated lashes with Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
- On Allison’s face, Lauren applied YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation and then dusted on Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light.
- Lauren swiped Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal on the apples of Allison’s cheeks.
- To complete the look, Lauren applied Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Ripe Rose
Beautiful! What were some of your favorite looks tonight?
Disclaimer: I am an Avon blogger brand ambassador, however all opinions shared are always my own.