Steal the Look: Jordana Brewster at the 2014 ESPY Awards
Last night for the ESPY awards, mark Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg worked with the adorable Jordana Brewster.
Jamie created a look that was clean and fresh — perfect for a humid summer night!
Here’s how to get the look:
- Jamie applied Tom Ford Traceless Foundation all over the face, then added warmth with Avon Glow Bronzing Powder.
- Next, Jamie dusted mark Touch & Glow Shimmering Cream Cubes on the apple of Jordana’s cheeks and set everything with a translucent powder.
- Next, Jamie mixed mark On the Dot Neutral Color Compact shades together for a pink-taupe color and applied all over the eye, blending upwards into the crease of the eye.
- Jamie defined the eye by applying mark On the Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Medusa along the upper lid.
- Jamie applied Ardell Accent Lashes #305 to the corners of Jordana’s lashes, followed by two coats of Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Blackest Black. Next, Jamie shaped Jordana’s brows using Anastasia Brow Gel and filled the brows in with Avon’s Perfect Eyebrow Kit.
- To complete the look, Jamie swept mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay on Lip Stain in Lolli over Jordana’s lips.