Scents of Fall: New Yankee Candle Fragrances
Are you ready for fall?
Believe it or not, planning has started – I’m getting back-to-school pitches in full force, and Yankee Candle has announced the launch of five new fragrances for Fall 2011.
Here are the five new candles:
- Nature’s Paintbrush: A blend of citrus, sandalwood, amber and musk.
- Over the River: Features fragrance notes of mandarin, soft oakmoss, soothing lavender and sandalwood.
- Kitchen Spice: Notes include almond, nutmeg, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Pumpkin Buttercream: A combination of buttercream and spiced pumpkin.
- Vanilla Satin: A fragrance of floral notes with rich vanilla.
Which are you most excited about? I think I need to have Kitchen Spice!